Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Recess of reason

I need to start a process of loosening
of un-tightening the knots
that have held together this safety net so far

I have to slowly let go of this long gasp of air
that has kept me alive

Releasing the heartbeats I've kept frozen

Stretching the legs of imagination and hope

For so long kept on hold now

I have to expand the scope of the feelings that are let out in light
I need to allow for a little excess of the senses
and a recess of reason
for a broadening of the scales of longing and expectation

I need to allow an increase of space around me
unconditionally
for a while

Let unbridged gaps span besides me
and lie

No comments:

ya pasó

fue tan precario tan poco tan malo fue tan oscuro fue tan injusto tan innecesario tan doloroso tan tóxico tan bajo anti-po...